Volunteer Services Scholarships are made possible through the generosity of dedicated YRMC volunteers committed to providing educational opportunities for the next generation of medical professionals. These scholarships are made possible by the fundraising efforts of our volunteers, proceeds from the retail operations at Yuma Regional Medical Center and donations from supporters of this program. The reasons to pursue or grow a career in healthcare are vast, and volunteers at YRMC are proud to provide financial support for our future caregivers.
5 scholarships will be available for a total of $10,000
- 5 scholarships at $2,000 each (open to all applicants)
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be a graduating high school senior with an interest in healthcare-related career programs, or
- Be a current college student accepted by, or currently enrolled in, an accredited healthcare-related career program, or
- Be a graduate student accepted by, or currently enrolled in, a healthcare-related program
- Be a current resident of Yuma County
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher or the GPA required by the specific scholarship
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher if you are a previous scholarship cycle recipient
Preference is given to YRMC volunteers.
How and When to Apply
While the application deadline has passed for 2021, we invite you to check back in January of 2022 to apply online.
If you have any questions about the Volunteer Services scholarship application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org